ZALORA is looking for a Head of Offline Marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Head of Offline will lead (2) teams: Partnerships team and PRSM (Public Relations and Social Media) team. The person will be responsible to develop, implement, and manage the ZALORA offline marketing strategy, including business development, branding and media planning.
The role is based in South Jakarta.
- Spearhead overall brand strategy and positioning, leads go-to-market planning and drives cross- functional collaboration within the business, across Brand Marketing, Consumer Insights and PR
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Manage Public Relations & Social Media team – direct the team to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness, an enviable brand image, and media/influencer relations programs
- Manage Partnerships team – direct the team to acquire, manage, and improve partner performance & growth.
- Develop, manage, and analyse offline media strategy and recommendation, including channel & budget planning.
- Work closely with the leadership team to craft and champion an accurate, authentic, inspiring and consistent Brand and Brand Vision
- Subject matter expert in understanding best Marketing practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention
- Minimum 5 years work experience in digital marketing/digital media. Preferably from ecommerce, advertising or media agencies
- Analytically proficient and highly experienced with conducting data analysis in excel, extracting actionable insights, interpreting and executing decisions based on the results
- Top university degree with top grades, minimum bachelor ideally master’s degree
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Demonstrated accountability and high integrity
- Good understanding of economics, digital marketing and general business acumen.
- Strong experience in managing, coaching and developing people
- Ability to perform and lead in highly complex and chaotic environments
- Pro-active “can do” attitude with initiative and focus on delivering on objectives
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.