The PR & Social Media Executive is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a PR & Social Media Executive success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Zalora is looking for a PR & SM Executive to achieve significant increases in brand awareness and engagement. Reporting to the PRSM Manager, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to grow Social Media platforms for ZALORA brand, including content marketing and campaign management on Social Media. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Working closely with PR executive to develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, IG profile, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results vs. KPIs
- Education at least Bachelor Degree in communication or Marketing. Other degree is welcomed with relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in Social Media/Community management
- Preferably someone with experience managing both Social Media organic and advertising, as well as content marketing.
- Have strong interest in fashion and e-commerce industry
- Active and dynamic to fast changing pace work environment
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Have account/project management skill & can work under pressures.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.