This is an exciting opportunity to join Zalora’s Marketing Project Management (MPM) team. You need to work collaboratively across marketing channels, as well as with other departments to understand marketing processes. As a part of Marketing Project Management team, you will be an important part of the Zalora business going forward.
Reporting to Head of Marketing, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to leverage data to improve marketing department performance, across various marketing channels/topics.
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and to make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- The MPM role offers comprehensive, cross-functional experience in various marketing channels in ZALORA Indonesia. This program is ONLY for top candidates who is willing to excel in every endeavor.
- Your projects could range from Campaign Management, Business Development, SEO, CRM, PR and Social Media, Onsite, to Creative projects. This role will allow you to make an impact by leveraging data to improve departmental performance.
- MPM role responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital/ marketing/ account management/ orproject management (preferably from e-commerce, advertising, or media agencies)
- Proven working experience in project/account management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, etc.)
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong interest in and understanding of fashion and the fashion industry.
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.