ZALORA is looking to find the most talented FP&A Analyst to transform our data and turning it into insights that matter. Reporting to the FP&A Director, this role is based in Singapore and be responsible for the reporting and analysis, while handling a lot of data and driving results to key ZALORA Stakeholders. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career. The role is based in our Singapore office.
- Pro-actively support execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholder
- Pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on functional financial performance, thereby supporting functional MT in making fact-based, financially sound decisions. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth
- Supports the functional leaders in adhering to their budget by means of monitoring, reporting and controlling functional projects and project (business) plans
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of : Monthly performance, product/market/customer/integral profitability
- Forecasting, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings
- Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Understanding of Anaplan or similar ERP software
- Bachelor Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related study
- 4 years commercial experience
- Working experience with business planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis processes.
- Working experience with cost controlling techniques/ROI mindset
- Accounting knowledge with emphasis on integrity and control
- Able to initiate and drive change across all levels of the organization
- Progressive experience in stepping to support decision making and delegation within a finance team
- Natural high level of organizational sensitivity
- Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Highly advanced technical skills in Excel able to analyse and manipulate large sums of data
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to make decisions independently
- Experience in Online, Logisitics, Fashion or other fast paced consumer oriented businesses preferred
- Preference given to experience of ERP setup and/or administration
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.