The position of Warehouse Supervisor is a very hands-on role, which will require you to be readily available and get involved - it will help you to very quickly identify where things can be improved and developed so that we drive our business forward. You will be dedicated to ensuring the workforce is engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards against their business set key performance indicators. You will act as an advocate of the ZALORA culture, values and safety standards. You'll also hold regular briefings and meetings with your team, providing them with a platform to suggest their own ideas to improve overall inbound processes.
- Having a clear operational plan – always bearing in mind the bigger picture and the end customer whose standards and expectations we need to meet
- Understanding the wider business objectives and in line with this, looking for ways in which to reduce cost, improve Inbound to stock processes
- Investigating any service or operational failures to ensure they are understood and prevented in future
- Work closely with the stakeholders e.g. buying and SCM team in expediting PO to the system and having a visibility of ASN “Advanced Shipment Notice”
- Leading the way in terms of best practise regarding safety and ensuring your team understand the importance of being safe in the workplace at all times
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents that could arise
- Ensuring that all members of the operational team have clear goals and objectives
- Alongside site HR, addressing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absences etc.
- Communicating at all times – holding regular organized meetings, as well as ad hoc catch ups, with your teams to help them understand their key priorities
- What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent management style - encouraging, inspiring, and enabling the team around you to be the very best they can be
- An innovative approach to leadership- being creative and implementing new ways to improve performance
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and develop solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The desire to fully embrace being part of wider team - happy to lend a hand to others where needed
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Dynamic and able to work in fast-paced working environment
- Relevant working experience in Retail and FMCG industry
- Possesses excellent people management and execution skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Possesses strong integrity and interpersonal skills
- Good Ms. Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- KPIs/Scorecards management
- Having experience in manufacturing background is a plus
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.