Zalora Indonesia is looking for Onsite Executive who will enthusiastically contribute to shaping and executing our marketing campaigns. It is one of the most crucial roles, which will connect the Marketing, Customer Experience, Product Management/IT, and Production team with a consumer’s perspective Reporting to Onsite Manager . This role is base in South Jakarta. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Support campaign team and other marketing team in the day-to-day aspect of managing content across all platforms (desktop, mobile & app)
- Upload all onsite marketing campaign for all channels (app, desktop, and app), create static pages (with HTML, css knowledge), and analyze daily reports to optimize campaigns and user journey
- Analyze how consumer react or behave with campaigns or other website communications with Google Analytics as the tool.
- Liaise with product managers to implement technology features on desktop/mobile web and app, making sure that the website layout is aligned with expectations and improves the overall customer experience and user journey.
- Co-ordinate with campaign team and planners to understand the campaign planning & take proactive approaches in improving goals
- Understand and deliver high-quality customer insights and trends across multi-channel devices (Mobile App, Desktop, mobile site, etc.)
- Conduct A/B tests to ensure constant optimization of the site with support from regional team
- Monitor quality of Onsite (correct banners, links, perfect customer journey, campaign performance, etc.)
- Educational background: information system/computer science and relevant field
- Extremely high level of attention-to-details, organized, and hard working
- Familiar with Google Analytics is an additional value, capable of interpreting data and reports
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, constructive, and collaborative approach and collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
- Strong team player who enjoys working with others
- Speaks English fluently
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.