We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will actively push the boundaries of visually improving the ZALORA brand, working closely with the Fashion Director to develop online and offline creative content. Your work will focus on a range of graphic design content, with primary emphasis on promotional banners, onsite page layout and general design.
- Create an effective and dynamic seasonal plan – focusing on the digital expression of product –that strengthens brand positioning, informs marketing planning and resources, ensures strong key trend messages are incorporated into the season, drives clarity of category strategies across creative teams
- Lead the internal process of campaign planning, working closely with Marketing on seasonal campaign calendar, ensuring the design- driven vision for the season is incorporated into the seasonal Marketing Campaign calendar, catalogue shooting style guides, and into private label Instagram strategies
- Responsible for ensuring visual and content of all private label campaigns is consistent and appropriate with the product vision and creative direction for the season
- Seasonal capacity planning for all campaign shoots, working as the Private Label representative in liaising with Marketing. Responsibilities will include: seasonal planning, coordination of key looks and product for the shoots, initial model vetting, pre-selection of digital assets for final agreement on key images
- Incorporation of digital assets into Private Label brand Instagram Strategies, including seasonal social media planning, key themes for the season, compelling content, measurement and optimization of the accounts
- Independent conception and coordination of campaigns, including strong partnership with Marketing, Public Relations, Private Label teams, Production Studios. May include direct connection with graphics, content, production teams.
- Optimize the role of Private Label brands within the product portfolio
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design (agency experience is a plus), bringing practical experience in designing online media creative assets
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related
- Technically strong, possessing expert knowledge in all Adobe and related software including Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
- Possesses a good understanding of campaigning, developments, UX feedback, and branding
- Good organisational and interpersonal communication
- Familiar with product compositions and layouts
- Structured graphic designer in both process and execution
- An eye for creativity and aesthetics
- A positive individual who is a reliable and dedicated team player
- Trend focused and commercially aware
- Knowledgeable and keen interest in e-commerce fashion preferred
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.