The Business Development Executive is responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of the ZALORA offline corporate partnerships assigned. S/he will work closely and effectively with the Head of Business Development to build business development strategies, develop new offline channels, define requirements and execute on offline partnership co-marketing deals and new customer acquisition plans to reach new growth levels for the ZALORA business. The role will be based in BGC, Taguig City.
- Responsible for the management and execution of offline corporate partnerships/deals assigned.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to define offline channel growth strategies and requirements.
- Manage offline partnership accounts and day-to-day requirements of partnership deals to execute on plans to build ZALORA awareness and acquire new customers.
- Develop new co-marketing opportunities and angles with business partners to grow ZALORA channels for offline acquisition.
- Negotiate, close and execute deals with external parties in order to meet defined KPIs.
- Create insightful reports to measure offline performance across various partnership deals and regularly evaluate offline campaigns with analysis to improve efficiency and efficacy of key resources.
- Support the Head of Business Development with weekly update on offline partnership deals.
- Administer marketing budget and monitor expenditure and ensure compliance and report to the Head of Business Development regularly.
- Ensure that the Partnerships Tracker(s) is always accurate and updated in a timely manner, manage weekly partnership KPIs of assigned partners.
- Participate in the development of key growth strategies and provide support in major ZALORA events.
- Supervise & interact closely with different teams and take initiatives to provide regular follow up on various projects assigned.
- Manage day to day relationships with third party agencies/third parties as appropriate.
- Responsible for keeping up to date and takes initiative to grow knowledge in trends within the market overall.
- Undertake further responsibilities and tasks assigned and agreed on a time to time basis by the management team that may evolve in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Fluency in English.
- Outstanding execution skills coupled with analytical capabilities and detail orientation.
- Proven leadership track record and previous management experience will be an advantage as this person will have to be a team lead.
- Ability to plan, work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- A self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and collaborative start up environment.
- Dynamic and pro-active, passionate to learn new things and able to adapt to new challenges.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.