This role sits within the Production department, specifically within the Studios. With over 500 products passing through the studios daily, the styling team creates up-to-date styling for the catalogue, fashion content for Editorials, Videos, PR, and social platforms as well as running fashion shows quarterly. The team is responsible for styling all samples passing through the department - from apparel to accessories while ensuring the imagery produced is of the highest standard. Working closely with a large team of photographers, Stylist also supports the work of the Fashion Director, working to deliver projects that support the department’s strategy.
- Preparing and creatively styling products in accordance with the ZALORA.com shoot guide, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail and consistent standards
- Regularly reviewing latest arrivals on the apparel and product pages to ensure imagery going live is of the highest standard, identify and action reshoots when necessary
- Contributing towards styling reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement
- Understanding the end-to-end process for each type of brand and category and be able to mentor/train new staff
- Successful delivery of projects set by the Fashion Director that supports the department’s strategy
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with team members and other departments
- Oversee general organization of fashion studio and inventory
- Responsible for sourcing, maintaining and replenishing the necessary styling inventory
- A proven fashion stylist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within commercial or editorial platforms
- Ideal but not essential, experience working in the fashion industry abroad
- A robust awareness of the womenswear, menswear, Korean and conservative fashion landscape
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of our brands and types of customers. Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential
- An expert eye for spotting the latest, up-and-coming (global/local) trends relevant to our audience and the ability to put a ZALORA spin on them season after season
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Professional with strong communication skills, as you will be required to verbally and visually translate your ideas to the team
- Working and achieving as part of a team with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid changes
Kindly attach a link to your portfolio in your profile.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.