As ZALORA grows and matures, we are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join us. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for defining a holistic applications architecture and work closely with Product Managers, Developers, Architects and the Internal Audit team.
- Partner with business stakeholders and the technology team
- Serve as the subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools
- Create and roll out architecture principles, knowledge on IT general controls, policies and procedures for the entire organization, based on industry best practices & ISO 27001
- Design and optimise application and data integration processes across disparate systems
- Document technical architecture, designs and application roadmaps using business-friendly, tech-jargon-free language
- Act as change agent across the engineering department, establishing collaborative discussions on architecture & best practices for architecture
- Identify and help to remedy governance and compliance risks
- Manage risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience in systems/ applications architecture (preferably in e-commerce industry)
- In depth understanding of application and integration architecture, cloud platforms, Saas and PaaS design and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, RESTful web services, Web APIs, databases and ETL
- Practical working experience with Identity & Access Management solutions - OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, preferably google IDP, SSO, centralized access & approval management product
- Experience in using the AWS and/or GCP platforms, an official Architect certification is a plus
- Knowledge of IT application development methodologies & tools (Agile, Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD etc.)
- Experience in the SAP S/4 HANA family of systems, their architecture and infrastructure needs is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages (PhP, Python, Node.JS etc.)
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focusedon their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.