ZALORA is looking for a customer focused SVP, Performance Marketing. Reporting to the CMO, the SVP will be in charge of acquisition and retention of customers via online marketing channels and CRM.
Singaporeans and PRs applicants are preferred. The role is based in Singapore.
- Spearhead, strengthen and oversee digital marketing acquisition and retention efforts relying on an in-house team of performance marketers
- Play an active role in the formulation of the business/brand’s growth strategies through an ROI-
- based consumer approach and data-driven customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Plan and implement campaigns with full responsibility on budget management, performance review, optimization, and analysis
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on research/insights
- Develop effective performance management programs and tracking systems that support the
- achievement of the business’s overall targets and goals
- Play a leading part in the identification of opportunities that improve the productivity and
- efficiency of programs and campaigns, as well as setting appropriate targets, milestones and
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, in particular the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure
- shared goals of improving marketing program and campaign performance, translating to
- improved revenue targets
- Proactively manage performance/acquisition marketing flow - tracking, data analysis, testing
- consumer acquisition channels, creating and optimizing a wide range of forecasting tools that
- integrate research insights and sets of data
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a highly reputable university. An MBA is preferred.
- 10 - 15 plus years professional experience desired, with a proven track record in running effective online performance marketing campaigns as member of an in-house team at e-commerce companies, digital agencies or trading desks
- Highly analytical mind and exceptional problem solving skills
- Technology proficiency in fields such as machine learning, marketing automation a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of the South East Asian markets and its specificities with a focus on countries where Zalora has a footprint (SG, MY, TW, HK, ID and PH)
- Strong leadership, communication and team-building skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced, high-pressure environment
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.