We are looking for Senior Executive to be in charge and coordinating all the marketing and promotional content on the ZALORA website in four countries. Reporting to our Senior Developer, this role requires prior experience in leading a small team as well as the ability to multitask in processing multiple requests in a short period of time. This role is based in Malaysia.
- Manage and implement ongoing content updates according to business requirements including loading of marketing campaign pages, weekly information updates in a timely manner per SLA.
- Ensure implementation is fully tested, working functionally and perfect visually according to requirements.
- Work closely and collaborate with key stakeholders such as campaigns and brand managers, product managers and customer service on frontend projects to ensure smooth implementation.
- Discover, diagnose, and report website problems and follow-up on solutions
- Develop, train and manage the team, creating an inspiring environment with open communication culture and constantly improve internal processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with background in Information Systems / Computer Science / Multimedia
- Hands-on familiarity with content management system platforms and workflows.
- The proven ability to work under pressure with multiple requests coming in from multiple stakeholders in short period of time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with business representatives.
- Attention to details.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Good aesthetic taste in web design - including the use of white spacing, typography, line height, carousels, icons.
- Prior experience in leading a small team of 3-4 people
- Ability to strategically and tactically organize and structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.