We are looking for a high-performing Customer Experience (CX) Executive who possesses strong analytical abilities, who can find innovative ways to delight e-commerce customers, and is able to work with multiple stakeholders to drive new initiatives. The role will be reporting to the Manager of Customer Experience.
As part of our award-winning Customer Experience (CX) team, you will be expected to gain a deep understanding of customer behaviour along the different stages of the customer journey. You will then work with relevant stakeholders from marketing, operations, buying, design, and IT to implement solutions that improve the experience along various customer touch points.
Singaporeans and PR applicants are preferred.
- Lead the development of customer excellence strategies, programmes, and processes intended to help the organisation understand, analyse, and create a positive customer experience along every touch point
- Research on customer experience and innovation in terms of best practices, methodologies, and tools applied within and beyond the e-commerce industry
- Gather intelligence related to the needs and wants of current and targeted customers; design and integrate systems and processes to support the collection and synthesis of customer feedback
- Identify innovation opportunities in customer experience, develop and prioritise initiatives with business leaders and stakeholders that will encourage differentiation and customer loyalty
- Conduct proof-of-concepts on new approaches for successful roll-out and adoption by the businesses
- Develop measurement tools, as well as change and communications programmes, to continuously improve adoption of best practices throughout the organisation
- Work closely with other business functions to incorporate customer experience strategies and seek out opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Align and govern the customer experience, and the adoption of innovation frameworks across the organisation
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ student at reputable university
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer behaviour, project management, operations, consulting, strategy/planning, or data analytics is a plus
- Strong experience in managing cross-functional projects. Ability to manage complex and competing priorities, conflict management and resolution skills are required
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage cross functional stakeholders that are not under his/her direct supervision
- Capable of gaining deep consumer insights and a strong understanding of customer experience & innovation strategies by synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong structured analytical abilities, effective communication and presentation skills are a must
- Prior experience in Python, PostgresSQL, MySQL, R, or other programming/database languages is a plus
- Working knowledge on technical/analytical toolsets such as GA, Bigquery, Tableau, Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud is a bonus
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia Pacific’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets. ZALORA Group’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women. Offering up to 100-day free returns, speedy deliveries as fast as 3 hours in some markets, free delivery over a certain spend, and multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, ZALORA Group is the online shopping destination with endless fashion possibilities.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.