We are looking for a Graduates Management Trainee. Reporting to Managing Director, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is leverage our data to improve departmental performance, from marketing/buying/finance to production topics. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- The Graduates Management Trainee program with ZALORA Indonesia is a 12 months rotation program and offers comprehensive, cross-functional experience in different business areas in Indonesia. This program is ONLY for top candidates from top universities in Indonesia that is willing to excel in every endeavour!
- All graduates will spend the first 6 months in our business intelligence team, learning our in-house systems and working with our Head of Business Intelligence to leverage our data to improve departmental performance, from marketing/buying/finance to production topics. Topics can range from what is the optimal level of coupon spend, to how to effective reduce bank transfer cancellation, what hair style do models need to put on to optimize conversion rate of Zalora’s website.
- After 6 months of training, depending on needs of the organization and personal interest, you will be joining marketing/buying/finance/operations for a permanent role. Through the 6 months of prior training from business intelligence, we believe you could add immediate value to the teams
- Excellent or fluent English skills required
- Excellent or fluent Bahasa skills required
- Strong understanding of MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, etc.) preferred
- Fresh Graduate from Finance, Economics or Business major preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong interest in and understanding of fashion and the fashion industry.
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- You have studied abroad in top university in USA, UK or Australia
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group