We are looking for a Associate Manager - Vendor Management & Supply Chain. Reporting to Operations Director, this role is based in Cibitung, Indonesia. The primary focus is to build and develop Vendor Management & Supply Team. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Build and develop Vendor Management & Supply team. Complete team of 3-4 people
- Develop & implement vendor guidelines, policies and vendor SLA's for all vendor types (direct buy, consignment and marketplace)
- Quality Control Process in Zalora warehouse
- Vendor education, improvements, onboarding and termination
- Execution of RTS/offline stock pull outs & coordination of defectives liquidation for direct buy & consignment (Full End of Life Cycle Mgmt)
- Execution of stock investigation from supplier, incl. stock reports
- Marketplace seller support
- Vendor scorecard and collection of vendor performance, conduct vendor reviews and follow-up actions
- Local vendor coordination (shipment pre-alerts, bookings, up to WH receiving)
- 3+ years relevant work experience from leading companies in the Operations industry or top consulting firms. Candidates with international experience or work experience from international companies preferred
- Experience with handling international shipments, robust understanding of import / export processes in Indonesia
- Want to lead, drive change and motivate people - passionate about building a new department!
- Works process oriented, have proven track record in developing, implementing and tracking SOPs
- Extensive experience in handling retail suppliers and supply chain planning
- Excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Education from top ranked Indonesian or international universities with excellent academic results
- Good at Bahasa & fluent English
- Though experienced, you are still hungry and highly motivated. You want to be part of creating ecommerce history in Indonesia!
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group