1. You should be proficient in:
- React, Redux
- Testing and writing testable code
- Modern front end development
- Bonus if you have experience programming native iOS or Android apps
2. You should have the following qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Why you’ll love working here
- Big company, big challenges: ZALORA is a big e-commerce company in fashion. Our Tech Hub is in Singapore and Vietnam to serve millions users in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines. So there are a lot of modules need to be built and lot of interesting challenges need to deal with. You can learn a lot by solving those challenges.
- Young and talented team members: We are proud to have a very smart and active team with great humor what makes our culture become interesting and open. Furthermore, there are always place for them to share their ideas and knowledge within the team.
- Work on what you really interested in: There are a lot of components, written in many languages, you can easily choose whatever you like to work with. Long term career path for anyone who wants to develop themselves.
- An ideal environment: Here, we discuss with Data Driven, no place for Ego. Everyone is encouraged to give the feedback or raise new ideas to improve the team and company.
- Macbook Pro and External Monitor provided
- Free gym membership
- Football team: Play football every Thursday with your co-workers.
- Company trip: Once per year.
- Team building: Every quarter.
- 15 days annual leave
- English classes in the office
- 24/24 social & medical insurance: By default you'll have an medical insurance package for yourself which allow you to take medical exam at some famous hospitals without any fee. You can buy extra package for your family if you want.
- Many ways to relax: Foosball, Table tennis, PS4
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.