(Based in Singapore)
We are looking for a talented Creative Director to lead a team of graphic designers and other creative talents to support the implementation of a corporate, shop and product line branding & identity, market positioning as well as promotional & PR storylines and media exposures. Reporting directly to the Regional Marketing Director, this role is based in Singapore. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career
- Conceptualize and craft work of the highest caliber in multiple media (knowledge of offline media and strong expertise in experiential digital communication, mobile & video content & social media).
- Ensure all creative works produced by team are integrated with all marketing materials produced by other disciplines and lines of business.
- Provide creative direction and insight on Zalora projects and oversee execution of all creative efforts to assure they are to the point with the marketing strategy.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship across a multi-disciplinary organization of interaction with graphic designers, visual designers, fashion stylist, photographers and video makers.
- Maintain awareness of important trends in advertising/marketing (legal, moral, creative, technology, business) and disseminate pertinent information on such subjects to the creative team.
- Work along with the Regional Marketing Director too cultivate an increasingly effective and profitable outcome to the Brand Strategy and Campaign planning & management
- Lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse campaign releases, platforms and devices.
- Create a climate that encourages and cultivates imagination, new ideas, best practices and fresh perspectives.
- Encourage others toward unrestrained thinking and extreme ideas directed toward effective implementation of business solutions, and establish a climate of joint efforts between the marketing, the categories and creative teams.…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a highly reputable university. A MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years creative agency experience desired, with a proven track record in developing successful innovative and fully integrated multimedia communication concepts.
- Strong knowledge of the South East Asian markets and its specificities with a focus on countries where Zalora has a footprint (SG, MY, TW, HK, ID and PH)
- Significant experience in the Fashion Industry
- Demonstrate solid conceptual and design skills with acumen for solving complex business problems.
- Understanding of the business challenge and how the strategy and campaign should impact the business.
- Strong leadership, communication and team-building skills, especially with a team mainly composed of junior employees.
- Highly knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development for fully integrated 360 communication campaign.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced environment, working on multiple projects in a scrappy, start-up atmosphere.
- Ideally proven track record of highly acclaimed creative work (creative & effectiveness awards + renowned name in market industry circles), especially in the Digital & Content fields
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia Pacific’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets. ZALORA Group’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women. Offering up to 100-day free returns, speedy deliveries as fast as 3 hours in some markets, free delivery over a certain spend, and multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, ZALORA Group is the online shopping destination with endless fashion possibilities.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.