This is an exciting opportunity to join ZALORA’s Business Services in Malaysia as one of its key leaders. Reporting directly to the Associate Director – Business Services, your focus will be on Service Delivery and Service Management (55%), Project Management (25%) and Performance Management (20%) The role is based in our Kuala Lumpur office.
Business Process Optimization
- Single Point of Contact to for all business partners of Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) and Buying Operations for of Zalora Business Services
- Ensure that service timelines and service quality are met in the service delivery
- Partners with the regional process owners for the development of business service centre as a value added business partner
- Implement short to medium term developmental plans for Business Service Centre (BSC)
- Work together with Business Service Centre (BSC) and IT Support Group (BSG) to define a system strategy for continuous improvement
- Drive the continuous improvement process and culture within the BSC
- Half yearly review, update and continuous development of service level agreement
- Leading the design, development, piloting quality management systems and process optimization, including technology-driven solutions in line with the business strategy and priorities
- Facilitating workshops and cultivating lean operational management discipline and mindset across finance function
- Sharing best practices and provide support and guidance on major business changes and process transformation aiming to reduce finance wastage
- Driving process efficiency activities that will deliver measurable and quantifiable process efficiency improvements, higher employee engagement and ensure business partner satisfaction
- Leading the planning and implementation of sustainable knowledge management and documentation processes on existing processes or new processes integrated into the BSC.
- Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measurement of success to support the business case in effective manner
- Leading activities required to maintain and complete all project documentation.
- Obtains appropriate level of approval for all project documentation that meeting required expectations
- Facilitating the day-to-day coordination while adhering to Project Quality Framework standards and sponsor expectations using standard project management methodologies
- Working with Process Manager(s) and Seniors to select core project team member
- Communicating and executing staffing plan as well as presenting and gaining approval from Leadership
- Conducting and communicating project / phase kick-off meetings, assignment of roles and project expectations to ensure every team members have the required tools and training to work effectively
- Holding project members accountable to timely completion of quality deliverables and milestones
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues encountered including completion of lessons learned process and required documentation
- Acting as liaison between the assigned project resources, project delivery owner and key stakeholders
- Lead the planning and implementation of BSC service management framework. Owner of service performance scorecard according to SLAs and KPIs established
- Manage, guide and lead BSC Process Improvement team member to monitor and analyze performance measurement systems, procedures, controls and process policies
- Publish monthly BSC service performance scorecard and conduct regular service performance survey to understand service expectations and ensure continuous satisfaction from various Business Units
- Establishing and maintaining working relationship across finance, technology and business partners as appropriate
- Delivering and managing sustainable and robust capacity management and visual performance management solutions for the center
- Degree in Accounting or professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA and MIA
- Knowledge of internal control, Netsuite or SAP ERP systems will be an added advantage
- Experienced in Service Delivery and Service Management skills in a Business Services environment
- Strong project management skills and prior experience of working within multinational teams across various business areas, with strong emphasis on achieving specified KPIs and delivery deadlines
- Able to provide thought leadership with experience of thinking strategically, planning and managing process changes while maintaining strong stakeholders’ engagement
- Desire to work in a fast paced fashion environment, after having thrived in a similar setting
- Experience with the MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good business awareness, understanding of key interfaces and impact of Business Services initiatives on other departments such as Procurement, Treasury, Audit etc. is considered essential
- Excellent management, coaching and motivational skills are essential due to complexity of the cultural environment and diversity of working relationships
- Lean and Six Sigma expert will be an advantage
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan where it operates as ZALORA and in Australia and New Zealand where it operates as THE ICONIC. Employing more than 2,000 people in 10 countries, ZALORA Group’s localized sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women.
ZALORA Group has been redefining online fashion throughout Asia by providing the very best in high-street style and trends, innovative technology and customer service. We innovate, curate and communicate to bring you the best online shopping experience possible. In 2015, ZALORA became part of The Global Fashion Group (GFG), the world’s leading fashion group for emerging markets. GFG operates across 5 regions covering 27 countries through ZALORA, Dafiti, Lamoda, Namshi and Jabong, catering to the fashion needs of 2.5 billion people.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.