We are looking for a Buying Operationals Executive to work with the buying planning team to ensure maximal sales and inventory control. Reporting to Senior Planning Manager , this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Learn and master all the database tools, inventory management systems, and SAP.
- Support buyer and planners for the administrative activities, standardization process and communication with other department.
- Register new vendor in the system and contract filing.
- Match order items with packing list from supplier and make Zalora inventory form.
- Create article and purchase orders based on request.
- Make sure inbounding process is going smooth and follow the SOP.
- Work with operations team to solve purchase order problems in the warehouse.
- Creatre return to supplier number for RTV.
- Do purchasing reconciliation between actual inbound, invoice, and purchase order.
- Create sales report for every supplier and coordinate with finance for payment.
- Work with production team to calculate production fee invoice.
- Review SOP to make process more efficient and effective.
- Conduct periodical reviews to include missed opportunities and further potential successes
- Proactively recommend initiatives to continuously improve process
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accouting, Business or Economic, Supply Chain major preferred
- Excellent or fluent English skills required
- Excellent or fluent Bahasa skills required
- Strong understanding of MS Excel (pivot tables, functions, etc.) preferred
- University background with CGPA minimum 3.00 of 4.00, or 1-3 years of relevant working experiences in retail or e-commerce company
- Able to work in the team.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ambition to exceed expectations and rise ranks within the buying division
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.