We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join the award-winning ZALORA CRM Team.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the concept of being relevant to the customer, leveraging data to understand the customer DNA and provide a top-class customer experience via the full suite of customer touchpoints and communication channels.
CRM adds value by effectively representing ZALORA as a brand, its character, personality, and product assortment, while taking into consideration the individual customer’s needs and motivations. In every single marketing message we send, we aim to craft the perfect environment to maximise emotional value and commercial opportunity across the customer journey – right from their first order up until they become loyal advocates of the ZALORA brand.
With a combination of rich customer data and state of the art digital marketing technology, we are more empowered than ever to consistently innovate and commit to deliver amazing experiences in line with the needs of our customers, the company, and the retail ecommerce opportunity as a whole.
- Support the tracking of key CRM KPIs, marketing effectiveness and campaign performance via building, automating and maintaining a series of dashboards and reports to identify trends and patterns for diagnosis and action steering
- Develop an understanding of the business of CRM, marketing and e-commerce, to identify key opportunity areas through business data analysis
- Hypothesise and understand customer journey developments through close collaboration with CRM team members or thinking from a customer POV
- Create actionable customer insights through data extraction and transformation processes via any data handling means relevant (SQL, Excel, R, Python etc)
- Collaborate closely with data-science and data-warehouse teams to develop meaningful customer targeting strategies and campaign algorithms through statistical analysis, data research and machine learning projects
- Communicate directly with heads of departments and countries to effectively identify and address business issues across multiple business functions
- Co-own data management responsibilities – Understand data warehousing and data usage to drive growth and customer insights, working with stakeholders to constantly improve the way data is prepared, consumed, and delivering benefits to the business
- BS in Business, Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or similar field from a reputable university
- Fresh graduate / less than 2 years of working experience
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently
- Strong interest in being at the forefront of e-commerce and fashion
- Good organizational and accountability skills to manage data projects
- Good collaborative skills by working well in a team
- Able to handle data comfortably and relate them to qualitative aspects of work
- Prior experience in advance Excel
- Basic Python, SQL, R or other programming/database languages
- Working knowledge on technical/analytical toolsets such as GA, Bigquery, Tableau, Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Gain a high level and deep understanding of the company and business, and see your inputs and initiatives take flight to drive real business impact
- Witness cutting edge E-commerce first-hand and utilise award winning campaign automation technology to drive success in the modern environment
- Ownership of a key portfolio in the team, with the opportunity to develop and take it further
- Be a part of an award winning, high performance, highly professional & entrepreneurial team
- Work with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues from all over the world
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.