- Cybersecurity: Experienced in investigating a wide variety of incidents such as intrusions, network intrusions, web defacements, malicious emails, root and user level compromises, worms, botnet infections and other anomalous activity.
- Operations: Deploy, maintain, execute and support procedures for high site reliability operations. Initiate action to ensure problems are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Networks: Deploy and maintain site network infrastructure to ensure reliability and security for local LANs & wireless connectivity.
- Research and innovation: Excited in identifying business cases within the company. Produce innovative ideas and use of available/emerging technologies to address business problems.
- Policy and compliance: Develop, execute and maintain standard operational procedures (SOPs) and IT policies. Auditing IT operational environment to comply with approved SOPs and policies.
- Service Desk & Applications L2 support (when necessary): Work closely and effectively with Service Desk team members to provide end-user PC, Mac and Linux support. Work closely with Application Development teams to provide support of cloud and on-premise applications.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm. (Some operations may require weekend and after office hour work). Flexible to work on some operations that may require weekend and after office hour work.
- Work location: ZALORA HQ @ Southgate Commercial Centre. Slight travelling within Asia region may be required.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Infrastructure background in environment dominated by Linux or Windows technologies.
- Being an architect with a passion for building tools to make our lives easier, you want and know how to share your expertise with other people to empower them.
- You know what it’s like to manage in production critical systems. You have experience in sharing this knowledge to the teams to enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
- You understand and documents business processes in a logical manner. You master the ability to create detailed diagrams to document current and envision future business environment.
- Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services/Azure/Google Cloud.
- Platforms: Microsoft Active Directory, Linux shell scripting, Powershell scripting.
- Operating Systems: Red Hat/CentOS/Debian, Windows Server, Windows 10 / 7, Mac OS.
- Network: Fortigate Firewalls, Cisco Meraki Firewalls, Ruckus Wireless, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, IPSEC.
- Security: OWASP security concepts, authentication, access, authorization, passwords, rules, auditing, policy, monitoring and intrusion detection.
- Exposure to VOIP Platforms (Asterisk) will be added advantage.
- Excellent English communication and technical writing.
Send us your case study on a complex business problem (related to this job scope) that was championed and solved by you throughout your career.
What we look for in the project:
- Clean and effective architecture.
- Awareness of cost, performance and security implications.
- Good documentation.
- Appropriate use of standards and tools.
Email your case study to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will contact candidates with highly convincing case studies for an interview.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.