This is an exciting leadership role that will require independent thinking in the management of a Customer Service team located in BGC, Taguig working for an Australian E-commerce retailer. The position requires the successful candidate to become a complete subject matter expert in all aspects of our Customer Service policies and processes to ensure all team primary tasks are performed in a timely manner, all activities are logged, records maintained and emails responded to. Your key tasks will involve the overall functioning of the team in Manila by working in conjunction with the Sydney Head Office Management and the existing local Team Leaders.
- Managing day to day operations for an Australian E-commerce retailer.
- Managing all operation supervisors’ tasks.
- Bridge communications between onshore and offshore teams where required.
- Responsible for all team KPI’s and targets.
- Displaying the desire to ensure that all agents are successful and that they become long term assets to the program.
- Coordination of new staff in conjunction with trainers within the department.
- Coordination of re-training existing staff to ensure all team members are able to successfully perform duties to the required standards/SLAs.
- Gathering feedback from team members with regards to changes made or intended changes.
- Providing team and individual performance feedback to the management team in Sydney.
- Providing performance feedback and coaching to direct reports.
- Facilitating weekly team meetings and contributing to the meeting agenda drive positive, constructive changes to the team and ensure all relevant information is communicated.
- Clear understanding of all relevant policies and procedures.
- Understanding systems that are used to ensure that all are kept up to date without any backlogs of processing that may affect customer experience.
- Reporting trends or issues immediately to relevant team members.
- Striving to display the company values at all times.
- Provide daily/weekly Team Status Report to Sydney Head office Management.
- Always being accessible to staff and providing honest and open feedback on their performance and team direction.
- Be flexible in working hours and shifts, ensuring the team have a direct point of contact should it be needed.
- Conduct needs assessments and performance reviews.
- Manage leadership / employee development.
- Minimum 3-4 years in a Customer Service environment as an Assistant Manager (or a similar function in a leadership role).
- Preferred experience working with Australian accounts, covering chat, email and voice.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and consistently achieving KPI’s, always maintaining the correct quality of work.
- Experience in supervising staff and an understanding of obligations that leaders have to providing a safe, friendly and high performing work environment.
- Ability to understand Customer Service metrics to provide staffing recommendations.
- Ability to develop and execute continuous process improvements for efficiency.
- Exceptional attendance records.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.