The Procurement Officer is responsible for sourcing, monitoring and payment processing of all items procured. The role will also be responsible for stock inventory and management. The Procurement Executive will work closely with the Administrative Officer in the Warehouse and the Office Administration Manager. The role will be based in BGC, Taguig City.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned
- Handling and monitoring of claims to vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery, be it locally or overseas
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Sources at least three (3) proposals, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
- Prepares summary of quotations prior to drafting of purchase order
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to BGC or to Carmona Office on time
- Co-manage inventory levels of supplies and other materials with the Admin Executive
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Prepares Summary of WH Packaging Materials per Month
- Any other task given by the Office Manager or the Management as the need arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Office Management, Civil Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in the procurement/purchasing field with a proven track record of success
- Must be knowledgeable and trained in using SAP system
- Acquaintance with the local supplier market and community resources
- Has experience in manual sourcing for suppliers
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- Excellent communication, technical writing and solid presentation skills. Has strong analytical and customer service skills, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adept in re-negotiating cost and timeline proposals that is advantageous to the Company
- Must excel at multi-tasking and pay great attention to detail
- Dynamic and pro-active
- High level of passion to learn new things and adapt to a challenging task
- Willing to render overtime
- Open to weekend sourcing and weekend work
- Preferably lives within Metro Manila and willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig City
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world’s leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.