Internal Job Title: Senior Executive
The Zalora Central Planning team is seeking an innovative, action-oriented, team player to support our pricing operations. The Pricing Analyst / Business Analyst will report to the Senior Business Analyst and this role is based in Singapore.
- Initiate and drive business price change cadence with analytics (competitive analysis, revenue growth based on rate and volume)
- Identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- Drive collaboration with Marketing teams, supporting pricing for promotions and campaigns
- Perform post mortem analysis on pricing initiatives, make recommendations for improvement
- Perform ad hoc pricing analysis support business initiatives
- Track progress of business initiatives from pricing perspective
- Retrieve and analyse data using Excel, SQL and other data management/BI systems
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain competitor landscape analysis
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent with experience in pricing and analysis with a track record of success with spreadsheet analyses and maintaining financial reports in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent computer literacy skills in Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Strong communication and analytical skills; ability to collaboratively enforce policies and apply principles to a business transaction
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Ability to work closely with other business functions and operate in a manner that supports functional collaboration
- Knowledge of pricing principles, strategy and techniques
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets. To know more about ZALORA, pls visit www.zalora.com.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.