ZALORA is looking for a customer focused SVP, Brand and Marketing Strategy. Reporting to the CMO, the SVP will lead a team of brand marketers, creatives and analysts to develop and manage the ZALORA brand strategy. She or he will be responsible for the creation and placement of brand advertising and marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid media channels, working closely with the rest of the marketing team and in coordination with our buying & merchandising team, as well as our brand partners.
Singaporeans and PRs applicants are preferred.
The role is based in Singapore.
- Drive Brand Transformation and campaigns across the organization, channels and touch points – online, offline, vendors/suppliers, brand partners and customers
- Lead brand planning process inclusive of defining target consumers, developing marketing mix and strategies based on consumer brand-interaction to drive brand awareness
- Spearhead overall brand strategy and positioning, leads go-to-market planning and drives cross- functional collaboration within the business, across Brand Marketing, Consumer Insights and PR
- Analyse consumer and shopper insights to formulate new brand strategies, improve existent brand strategies and capitalize on any emergent opportunities
- Work closely with the leadership team to craft and champion an accurate, authentic, inspiring and consistent Brand and Brand Vision
- Develop a track record of translating vision into action: focusing on customer / consumer needs and satisfaction, setting high standards and achieving Brand Marketing goals
- Subject matter expert in understanding best Marketing practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention
- Visionary and passionate to galvanize the organization to achieve inspiring brand goals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent from a highly reputable university. An MBA is preferred.
- 5-7 years professional experience desired, with a proven track record in running effective online and offline marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the South East Asian markets and its specificities with a focus on countries where Zalora has a footprint (SG, MY, TW, HK, ID and PH)
- Significant experience in major FMCG or fashion/lifestyle consumer brands
- Strong leadership, communication and team-building skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapid-paced, high-pressure environment
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.