We are looking for a Senior Executive Social Media align with marketing’s campaign calendar. Reporting to Senior Manager Marketing, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Maintain a flow of high quality, engaging and well-timed daily social media posts per channel, which aligns with marketing’s campaign calendar, upcoming offline PR events, and product launches, etc.
- Collaborate with fashion influencers/celebrities and develop timelines and creative stories to hype campaigns, products, events, and build brand awareness.
- Meet follower base and engagement growth targets across social media channels, and respond fast to potential gaps between actual and planned performance to turn the trend around.
- Identify and exploit media trends, hypes, news cycles and opportunities.
- Organize professional and cost-efficient endorsements, partnerships, and influencer gathering that maximizes impact of the allocated social media budget.
- Analyze and measure engagement results of each of ZALORAs and competitor’s social media channels.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in marketing communications, advertising, journalism major studies.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in managing Social Media Channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, BBM Channel) from top media company, digital/marketing agency, e-commerce is preferred
- Strong network and relationship with fashion influencer or blogger community
- Familiar with Google Analytics is a plus
- Tech savvy, creative, aware with trend updates, and current celebrities/influencers lifestyle
- Have a good taste in fashion style and photography
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute programs
- Fluent English communication skill and excellent interpersonal skill
- Solid creative writing skills in both Bahasa and English
- A dynamic person, result driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- High quality of outputs; attention to detail, creativity, planning ability, act professionally
- Highly efficient; speed in completing assignments, meet deadlines, prioritization, responsiveness to requests, self-driven
- Excellent work morale; dedicated, trustworthy, collaborate well with other department
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group