We are looking for a Senior Manager for Marketing to lead a set of ZALORA ID Marketing channels in full independence, define the strategy of each individual channel and identify and drive the execution of strategic marketing and cross-department projects. Reporting to Marketing/Commercial Director. This role is base in South Jakarta.
- Leads and develops analytical and technical marketing channels such as SEO, CRM and Onsite management.
- Identifies and drives strategic marketing and cross-department project and transformation opportunities independently.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- ID Top Tier Bachelor’s Degree, US Top Tier MBA Degree / Europe Top Tier Master Degree
- The ideal candidate has minimum 3-5 years of experience in management consulting (BCG, McKinsey&Co etc), financial service, digital marketing, online retail and/or analytically focused leadership roles
- Ability to break complex problems and ideas into its component parts and structure up suggestions on how to approach and reach desired project end results
- Advanced execution skills coupled with strong analytical capabilities and detail orientation.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills is a must
- Strong Analytical Skills, Power User of Excel (Pivot Table, Macro, Filter, Formulas) are preferred
- Excellent Leadership and coaching skill
- Exposure in e-commerce industry is preferred
- Ability to plan, work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.