We are looking for a Senior Account Manager - Apparel. Reporting to Head of Womanswear, this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The primary focus is to manage Sellers and develop analysis to track Sellers performance. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Build a strong customer relationship with each Seller by phone, chat/email and meetings
- Provide clear communication to Sellers of how best to maximize their opportunity on Zalora
- Develop analysis to track Sellers performance. Create goals and strategies to realize positive growth for each Seller
- Provide crucial guidance to Sellers in marketing and listing optimization
- Work with Marketing to incorporate Sellers promotions into Zalora’s marketing calendar
- Work with Operations, & IT to communicate any Seller technical issues and ensure immediate resolution.
- Partner with Business Development team to explore gaps within Marketplace assortment and target new prospective Sellers.
- Liaise with sellers about campaign requirements and objectives
- Provide superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills
- Manage daily/weekly client performance reports and meeting agendas
- Develop and interpret daily and weekly performance summaries to be used internally and externally
- Remain current on competitive landscape; identifies opportunities and threats as it relates to online market in Indonesia
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with economics, finance, business, marketing background
- Excellent or fluent English skills required
- Excellent or fluent Bahassa skills required
- At least 4 year working experiences in department stores handling womanswear category
- Great project management skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of MS Excel is a must
- Exceptional time management skills
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- A dynamic, results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ambition to exceed expectations and rise ranks within the buying division
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group