We are searching across Singapore for the most organized and meticulous Senior Executive, HR. This role will report directly to the Director, HR (Talent Acquisition) and Associate Director, HR, SG and has the unique opportunity in making an immediate impact on the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR operations delivery in ZALORA Singapore, and possibly the rest of Southeast Asia.
Singaporeans and PRs applicants are preferred
- Manage HR operation policies and related employee communication
- Drive HR process improvement projects
- Provide advice and governance related to local HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for the smooth execution of the HR Administration work scope
- Manage all MOM matters such as application / renewal / amendment / cancellation of Employment Pass / Dependent Pass for our foreign employees and their family via EPOL
- Handle warehouse employees’ timesheets and overtime verification
- Responsible for government claim matters such as Maternity leave, childcare leave, etc.
- In charge of resignation processes (preparing letter of release, exit announcement, updating system and monitor return of exit clearance form)
- Coordinating monthly New Joiner Orientation
- Act as point of contact for employees’ queries and requests
- Assist HRBP/Recruiter with JobsBank, Career Fair and ZALORA Scholarship
- Maintaining and updating employees’ data regularly and accurately in the system and file employees P-Files on regular basis
- Other ad-hoc duties
- At least a bachelor’s degree in HR or related field with a good understanding of key provisions of the Singapore Employment Act
- At least 3 years of solid HR Operations experience with a record of great HR operational efficiency and at least 2 years of in-house recruitment experience of non-managerial staff.
- A VERY FAST & DILIGENT worker with good common sense and high accountability, meticulous & accurate, organized, social media savvy and unafraid to professionally challenge the status quo to make necessary improvements is a super critical success factor.
- Highly IT proficient (in Microsoft Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Gmail, Google Docs, JazzHR, Taleo, etc)
- Fluent English, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant, courteous, friendly, a great team player who can both work well with all levels of staff and all nationalities and also work independently with little need for constant supervision
- A basic understanding of Singapore payroll processes is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Super fun, extremely fast-paced, vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Ability to make an impact to the Company – we have a startup mindset and your ideas and efforts do matter!
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing and sunrise industry. This role is not for the faint-hearted. This is THE role if you desire an accelerated HR career.
- Opportunity to work with super-smart and talented colleagues.
- ZALORA is headquartered in Singapore. You will have access to our friendly senior management and gain high visibility.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia Pacific’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets. ZALORA Group’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women. Offering up to 100-day free returns, speedy deliveries as fast as 3 hours in some markets, free delivery over a certain spend, and multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, ZALORA Group is the online shopping destination with endless fashion possibilities.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.