We are looking for the most talented Associate Manager within the Trade Marketing team to develop and build relationships with leading brands across SEA. Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for actively planning and managing exciting cross-market brand campaign launches and collaborations. This is a unique opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- You play an active role in strengthening the Zalora brand positioning, brand image and brand awareness in the SEA Market
- You build, manage and develop relationships with key brands across the SEA Market
- You develop the yearly trade marketing campaign plan and you manage cross-market brand launches and collaborations
- You collaborate with all relevant Zalora stakeholders and ensure everyone works jointly to put in place impactful integrated campaigns
- You foster innovation to always bring the campaigns one step forward compared to the competition
- You participate to the in-depth analysis of the campaigns and proactively propose optimization on the approach Your Profile
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in Marketing/Communications or Business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Advertising or Brand Marketing ideally in the FMCG, Retail or Fashion E-commerce Industry
- You have local knowledge of the SEA market
- You have previous experience in organizing 360° campaigns
- Having coordinated agencies is a plus • You have strong communication skills
- You have good project management skills and can work under pressure
- You are proactive, hands-on mentality with the strong will to get things done
- You have a great interest in international fashion industry, trends and digital developments
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in English
- Mandarin, Cantonese or Taiwanese language skills are a huge plus
What's in it for you?
- Super fun, extremely fast-paced, vibrant and dynamic environment.
- Ability to make an impact to the Company – we have a startup mindset and your ideas and efforts do matter!
- Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing and sunrise industry. This role is not for the faint-hearted. This is THE role if you desire an accelerated HR career.
- Opportunity to work with super-smart and talented colleagues.
- ZALORA is headquartered in Singapore. You will have access to our friendly senior management and gain high visibility.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA Group is Asia Pacific’s leading group of online fashion destinations. Founded in 2012, the company has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets. ZALORA Group’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands and products across apparel, shoes, accessories, and beauty categories for men and women. Offering up to 100-day free returns, speedy deliveries as fast as 3 hours in some markets, free delivery over a certain spend, and multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, ZALORA Group is the online shopping destination with endless fashion possibilities.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by Zalora or Global Fashion Group.