We are looking for a Senior Executive - Business Development to support Partnership Manager in pitching and develop strong relationship withb Zalora partners. Reporting to Senior Manager - Online Marketing this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Identifying and executing, and driving new business opportunities with clients to gain benefits for Zalora’s Indonesia business
- Defining the target market and the company's strategic position
- Planning, arrange meeting with new business partners
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, set for targets and goals
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Develops, maintain and monitoring relationship, partnership, negotiating strategies
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Do regularly direct report to Business Development Manager
- Bachelor degree in management, business, or communication major are preferably
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience working partnerships, business development or sales in ecommerce, FMCG, banks, telecommunications or other relevant industries.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills is a must
- Creative and strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Outgoing personality, well organized person, passionate & driven person
- Ability to plan, work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Great time management
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Result driven and target oriented
- Can work under pressure
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.